Show me an example ABOUT US | KustomXpress Blog :blog.pageType == "index"'>

Sunday, December 9, 2012

ABOUT US

   We are a small customer service oriented business.We are all about family and working together to create a promotional business experience for you and your clients. I am the daughter of our owner and I work on the advertising and social media marketing aspects of the business. I am also finishing my degree in college. We have all the signage needs you could ask for in this market.
    Many small business owners are struggling in this economy, so make us your first choice in promoting your business. We are here to help you if you experience any difficulty with our signs. They each come with a tutorial and our tech support is here for you. Check us out at your earliest convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment